There is a plan for everyone.
All of our plan members benefit from:
- spreading payment with convenient Direct Debit, allowing you to budget.
- access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme (Request the handbook from the practice).Worldwide Assistance Info
Care plan Level 1. £12.00 per month
Most people would benefit most form 6 monthly dental examinations. and 6 monthly hygiene appointments.
included in our level 1 plan:
- Two dental exams each year.
- Any radiographs needed.
- Two appointments with a hygienist each year.
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Discount on treatment fees (fee guide)
Care plan Level 2. £17.15 per month
designed for our patients who’s teeth and gums require a little extra attention.
included in our level 2 plan:
- All benefits of level 1 plan
- Two additional hygiene appointments (4 appointments with a hygienist each year)
for full details of what is included please see care plan links below:
How do you join our plan?
There is no need for an assessment, contact the practice reception team. you will be asked to:
- complete a registration form for the practice.
- complete a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
What happens in an emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
During Working hours – 0300 3035065
out of hours – 0800 525631
+44 1747 820841
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.